Friday, February 10, 2006

The Week of intramural


This week was "intramural" week. In Filipino speak, it is also called "games". Basically, lots of volleyball, table tennis and maybe an egg toss or two. We have opted out of most of it. After all, how many hours can you sit there and watch people play volleyball? They go all day from 8AM till 5-6PM with activities. I don't want to be a party pooper, so I'll just be absent. Most likely, since attendance is mandatory, we will be obligated to do some kind of kitchen duty or cleaning schedule for a day. I am up for that, no problem.

I can hardly believe that we only have about 6 weeks left. I would just stay here and go to school over the summer break if I could, but financially it is not very feasible. I can make good money going home a working for a month or so. Then, some vacationing around and back here in June.

I have finally got the picture thing figured out, so you will have to look back at some of my pictures from prior entries.

No comments: