Saturday, February 25, 2006

Interesting Times

There was a lot of things happening in the Philippines, this month. We had a stampede in a game show, killing 100 poor old ladies, a landslide that completely covered a small town of 2,500 people under 30 meters of mud, and a failed coup attempt. As always, it's the innocent that are harmed, while the fat cats, (TV show producers, Logging companies, and the seated President and her government, respectively) that come out on top. We are winding down our time here this school year. I have a good feeling that my grade in anatomy will be acceptable. (I was worried about that one, for a while) We saw Memoirs of a Geisha last night, It was real good, I read the book some time ago. One thing though, I always find that using the native language w/ subtitles would be better than just English with a Japanese accent... However, it was good.

No comments: